Wouldn’t it be nice to not have to treat your plants every month with sprays or build a fence around your garden?
That is exactly what Repellex Systemic Deer Repellent Tablets hope to accomplish.
Instead of treating your plants with sprays or granules, this product is placed into the soil next to your desirable plants.
The active ingredient (capsaicin) is then slowly absorbed into the plant to make it completely deer resistant.
Because the deer repellent has become part of the plant, periodic applications of deer repellent sprays are not required.
It’s a pure, “set it and forget it” strategy to repel deer!
Repellex has received some very mixed reviews; some great and some not so great.
We think the concept is very unique and certainly one worth investigating further.
However, based on an overwhelming amount of customer feedback, we believe that deer repellent sprays are a much more reliable means to get rid of deer. Ultimately, we’ll let you be the judge!
Below we will provide you with some of the product features, Repellex Systemic Tablets Reviews and where to buy Repellex.
- As stated before, this product works by allowing capsaicin (the active ingredient in hot peppers) to be absorbed directly into the plant. That is why it’s considered “systemic” in nature.
- A tablet is placed in the soil directly next to your desirable plant where it is absorbed into the root system. This process takes approximately 7 to 30 days.
- After it is completely absorbed into the plant, the repellent will remain active within the plant for up to 1 year.
- A huge benefit of this type of deer repellent is that it is not impacted by weather. Since it is essentially part of the plant, it cannot be washed off.
- In addition to deer, it is effective at repelling rabbits, moles, voles, gophers, groundhogs, feral hogs, dogs and cats.
- Furthermore, this product has been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Check out the video below for more information on Repellex:
What people are saying
Approximately 60% of the Repellex Systemic Tablets Reviews on Amazon are between 4 and 5 stars.
There are some that have had very pleasant experiences with this product.
They state that it has been one of the most seamless ways to repel deer that they’ve tried.
Reviewers love how low maintenance this method is and how it stands up against the elements.
Then there are some that state that it is an average deer repellent doing an “ok” job at protecting their plants.
Some plants were protected from deer while others were devoured.
Lastly, about 15% of reviewers note that this product hasn’t worked for them at all.
Overall, more people were satisfied with the performance of this product than weren’t.
We think Repellex Systemic Deer Repellent Tablets certainly make a compelling argument for themselves.
They appear to be an extremely convenient, maintenance-free way to deal with deer.
We love how the product is absorbed into plants’ root system where it becomes part of them rather than applying sprays periodically.
However, it appears that the jury is out on this one. Some people absolutely love the performance of Repellex while others state that it’s ineffective.
Our honest opinion given the customer feedback is that it’s worth trying out.
A lot of people have had tremendous success by using this product so you may experience similar results.
If Repellex doesn’t work out for you, there are always these deer repellent sprays that have received outstanding reviews!
We wish you the best of luck in dealing with your deer problem!
See the link below for where to buy Repellex.
Please feel free to leave comments below!