Our aim today is to explain to you why Bobbex Deer Repellent Concentrate is one of the best deer repellent spray products currently available.
Right off the bat, it’s worth noting that Bobbex is not shy about stating their deer repellent is the best on the market.
They claim that it has been proven to be the longest lasting, most effective natural deer repellent.
While we cannot confirm nor deny that claim, it’s quite clear that it works and has thousands of satisfied customers.
In addition, an independent study conducted by the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station (Department of Forestry and Horticulture) concluded that Bobbex was the most effective deer repellent only after a physical fence. It scored a 93% on its protection index while the fence scored 100%. To put this in perspective, its nearest competitor scored an 83%. This study shows that Bobbex is simply the best deer repellent product next to a physical barrier.
Furthermore, they provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on this product. If you’re not satisfied with the results, they will reimburse you the full purchase price.
Bobbex deer repellent is also available in a pre-diluted spray bottle but we only advocate purchasing the concentrate. This is due to the fact that you get considerably more usable product for the money by simply mixing it with water yourself.
Below we will provide you with some of the product features, Bobbex Deer Repellent reviews and where to buy Bobbex Deer Repellent.
- This product is made from all natural and recycled ingredients. Therefore, this environmentally friendly formulation is completely harmless to all forms of wildlife.
- Although the product is safe for ornamentals and most vegetable plants, it is not intended to be used on edible leaves and herbs, nor rough skinned berries such as raspberries or strawberries.
- Bobbex states that the formula contains multiple smell and taste deterrents to scare deer away including putrescent eggs, enhanced wintergreen, fish meal, garlic, and other proteins.
- The spray is applied directly to the plants that you want to protect and will last for up to 2 months before another application is needed.
- This product has proven to be effective against white tail deer, black tail deer, mule deer, elk and moose.
- The concentrate is mixed with water in a spray bottle such as this. However, the ratio of concentrate to water depends on the time of year. For more information, check out Bobbex’s application and mixing instructions.
Check out the video below for this man’s first-hand experience with Bobbex:
What People are Saying
Over 75% of Bobbex Deer Repellent reviews are between 4 and 5 stars on Amazon.
One of the most consistent themes across these reviews is that the smell isn’t pleasant at first, but it sure is effective!
People have noted the complete preservation of their desirable plants as well as the hair on their heads.
Although the suggested application duration of 2 months may not quite be accurate, most people have said they’ve had fantastic results with applying once a month.
Reviewers love the fact that this is a natural deer repellent that won’t cause harm to their kids or pets.
Overall, reviewers have shown great appreciation for this product and continue to use it year after year.
They have come to rely on Bobbex to ensure their plants continue to grow unscathed!
Bobbex Deer Repellent Concentrate gets our seal of approval.
We consider it to be one of the best deer repellent spray products on the market.
Their unique, natural formulation has shown consistent results in scaring deer away.
The reviews are overwhelming positive which says a lot about the success rate.
This is one of our most favorite deer repellent formulas and highly recommend giving it a shot.
With Bobbex’s full money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose by trying it out.
We hope you enjoy this product and have success at finally getting rid of deer!
See the link below for where to buy Bobbex Deer Repellent Concentrate.
Please feel free to leave comments below!